Re: [MV] British military superiority - tid bits

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 15:22:03 PDT

British military superiority? Ha, Ha, thats a good
one. How long did Rommel hold out in Africa with next
to nothing for tanks and supplies ? Give the Sherman
to the British they cry about it. Give the Sherman to
Patton and he made the best of it and actually got
something done. It doesn't matter what you have for
equipment if you don't have real leadership.

Marc

http://members.tripod.com/~chrisshillito/a41/a41avre.htm