Re: [MV] Does Jet fuel harm Diesel Engines?

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 08:28:42 PDT

Hi Terry,

Varsol was a cleaner that we used in the aircraft maintenance business years
ago. It was petrol based and was said to add some badly needed lubrication
to jet fuel. I don't know if it's still around or not. If it is most
likely it's now a dangerous substance that you can't get on your hands!
Most cleaning fluids that I used to have my arms in up to my elbows or
higher now come out as cancer causers that enter your skin through the
pores!!!! Well, live and learn I guess!

Best Regards,

Ed