Re: [MV] Glue for Teflon

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 20:16:54 PDT

There are very few real glues for Teflon. Most require the the Teflon's surface
be prepared (chemically altered) with sodium dispersed in kerosene or some such
witch's brew.

You might try first cleaning off all the old stickum with something like Acetone
or MEK and then trying one of the following:

double stick tape... the very thin clear kind
RTV silicone rubber or automotive trim cement
contact cement like Pliobond.

I'd try a small area first and see what works. These are just guesses, BTW. None
will provide a really strong bond.

-John