Re: [MV] Glue for Teflon

From: shoop19@brick.net
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 06:52:55 PDT

My company used a 3-M product to glue teflon strips in a steel magazine
assembly we used to build. As I recall it was an epoxy, transparent and
flexible. It worked great. It took a pair of pliers and alot of tugging to
get a strip out, once it was glued in place.

I will post the part number tomorrow when I get to the shop.

Jon