FS: M416 trailer in VA - going to Aberdeen

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 10:40:55 PDT

I didn't want to sell this, but the bills are piling up. I have a 1964
Hill made M-416 1/4-ton trailer, bought in 1998 from Uncle Sam,
refurbished everything from ground up. All hardware replaced with
stainless steel. Great data plates, new tire tubes, new camo paint job,
comes with two very good tires and an excellent spare w/ new tube and a
Fizzoferrato rubberized vinyl tan colored tarp. No rust. There is a
wrinkled piece of sheet metal up front, but doesn't need to be repaired
to work okay. Drain plugs in bed removed. Electrics have been
converted to 12-volt for use with my truck. Parking brake was removed
when refurbished, saw no need for it since I was using chocks. Clear
title in VA. Am asking $750 obo, am going to Aberdeen and can bring
with me. Email if interested. Thanks,

Mike