Re: [MV] Discovery Channel Monday Jessie James Hacks a WWII Jeep into a monster thing..

From: John Best (besty@americu.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 11:03:42 PDT

I watched part of that show,To me it was a waste of a running WW11
jeep. For the amount of original jeep parts actually used you could of
used a Fiberglass body or any piece of crap laying around. It was a
waste of video tape and jeep as far as I was concerned. I'm a TV aholic
I admit but why in the world would someone do that? I know He bought it
he can do whatever he wants to it . I made my 46 into a MB but for some
reason thats different. I did it for the love of old jeeps,I'm not the
first to do this and I bet I wont be the last. I bet you'll never see
another jeep "at least a war jeep " made into a puller or whatever
there're called. Sorry for the ranting but that show has been burning
me up since I saw it.
John Best
Durhamville, NY
besty@americu.net