Re: [MV] worst MV of all time

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 11:19:12 PDT

Amen to the scary thought.

Two things...

Doesn't Microsoft only support there OS's for only 7 years from initial
release....(The windows version is 2000 (released in 2000...the carrier
is due to be completed in 2008)...

and CVN 77 is the George HW Bush....it must be a Gates/Democratic party
conspiracy.....

LOL

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.