Re: [MV] worst MV of all time

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 23:18:04 PDT

Hello all,

Just my 2 cents here. I have 2 identical machines here, both are P3 550's.
In thier previous life they ran windows 98 for a guy. It didn't work very
well, thats why I replaced them, (I do computer work and Net. Admin. at a
school.) I ran windows 2k on one for about 6 months. The usual reboot every
month. I run outlook, MSN messenger, firefox and Putty, a SSH client, and
had to reboot every month due to things getting slow. The other identical
machine running RedHat Linux 7.3, went for 484 days before a UPS battery
failure took it down. I have those 2 machines both running debian linux now,
up for 105 days, both of them. And MAC, OS 10.x and up is based on BSD,
which is Unix. I rest my case :)

Caleb