Jessie James Hack

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 10:06:59 PDT

GEEZ, I saw that show, and said , man what a bunch of
jerks! The show where they trashed the perfectly good
antique pick up was the last straw though..goodbye
boyd, goodbye whining mechanics, and especially GOOD
BYE SPONSORS!

Seeing Jesse trash a good WWII jeep for a hood,
fenders and grille...sheesh. adios rich twit. Time to
read books on military history instead of wasting
precious life watching drivel.