RE: [MV] M35A2 Help!!

From: Sean Nichols (sean.nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 14:18:28 PDT

Hi Kenny,

The data plate guy is (I think) Dan Parmley (sp?) and his outfit is MV
Data Plates (http://www.mvdataplates.com) The bad news is that his site
has been down for some time. Word on the 'street' is that you can still
get his plates from Rod Shaver, but I don't have his info handy, and I
don't think he has a web site. But I'm pretty sure he advertises in MV
mag or the Supply Line.

As for the wiper motors, I know Saturn Surplus has the complete kit with
2 motors, plus a new valve and all the lines. If you're looking for TO
stuff, check out Ted Hils of Ted's Trucks N' Stuff.. (He's on this
list), or Army Surplus of Dodge City (advertise in MV Mag.) or just flip
through the MV mag, as there's lots of M35 parts dealers out there.

Good Luck!
Sean Nichols
'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AMG M35A2