M35A2 Help!!

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 13:46:27 PDT

I am in the process of restoring my 1968 M35A2. When it was still in the
service it was left outside. I know no shock there. But it was left out
with no top on it. The sun faded the data plates to the point that they are
just about impossible to read unless you have a good imagination. I know
there is a guy who is making the whole set of plates in one packet and then
you can add special plates into the set but i can't find his website. I did
have it bookmarked but that disappeared somehow. does anyone have any idea
what the site is that i am talking about? Also i am in need of new wiper
motors. I have taken mine apart several times and oiled them with air tool
oil and everything i can think of but the do not return. Any and all leads
on either new or decent looking used stuff out be nice. thanks for any and
all help and info.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler
Hopefully Ring Mount and .50 cal soon