Re: [MV] Discovery Channel Jessie James Hacks a WWII Jeep into a monster thing..

From: patch01@adelphia.net
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 17:34:29 PDT

I know what you mean..I love old cars, old trucks, motorcycles, MV's (don't we all?) , all the classics. Some of you might remember the episode of Home Improvement where Tim the Tool Man drops like a 10 ton I-beam on a '55 Chevy Nomad... It's painful to even think about!! Sure hope it was a junkyard Bondo bucket just painted up nice for that one shot, not a real cherry ride.
Jon Kelley

---- MV <MV@dc9.tzo.com> wrote:

It's all about what makes money. Who knows what Jesse is like in
person. He's an actor.

I love to work on cars, trucks, whatever; however I have not seen a car
related show that I can actually watch, for a long time.

Dave