Re: [MV] Club Websites, the bar raised!

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2005 - 07:36:07 PDT

flyn3nvt@adelphia.net wrote:

>Whoever is responsible for Tired Iron MV clubs web site..................I stand up and applaude, that has to be the finest site that I have been in to!!! I am looking foreward to what you guys come up with next!!! All other club site, you have been challenged!!!
>
>Jeff in vt

Yes, lots of pictures and videos, great format, and a good site that
should be a model for others as well. G.R. Baker regularly posts
updated pics of his projects and restos, I love seeing them (nothing
like before and after shots to get your enthusiasm in this hobby going!)

only bitch I have about the site is that most of Tired Irons other
members don't update their stuff for years. Some resto projects sit and
sit, no update is ever made. Their vehicles are probably rusting into
the ground for all we know, as GR Baker seems to be the only guy who
restores things in TI. Also, the TI guys gotta get to more events too -
I noticed 13 events in 2002, 13 in 2003, and 2 in 2004. Slacking off,
guys. The website looks great, now grab a wrench and start bringing the
green iron back to life!

Mike