Re: [MV] Helicopters, Surplus Property Contract

From: Jim Breneman (jimbre_7@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 12:25:29 PDT

Wow... I was mostly joking with that last comment. But
that is some very interesting/disturbing/helpful
information about how gov't contracts "really" work. I
always wondered how these "dealers" were able to
aquire MVs that nobody else seems to have. And have
lots full of M923 5-tons and M998 HMMWVs
(ie...www.army4x4.com). I guess now I know. Don't get
me wrong... Im not accusing ANYBODY of wrongdoing.
They're just operating within precedent set by some
politicians.