Re: [MV] Fort Drumm, NY--trailer identification

From: Barry Churcher (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 15:35:32 PDT

I also have one of these trailers. I bought it at a scrap yard
in upstate NY near Fort Drumm.. The last time I was in the
yard there was another one for sale. It raised some
questions when I brought it across the border into Canada.
Having US Army on it and a data plate "Made in Germany."
If you get any info or photos I would appreciate if you could
share with me. There was one advertised for sale with manual
a couple of years ago but I could never get hold of the owner.
 <MPop5555@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 11:28 AM
Subject: [MV] Fort Drumm, NY--trailer identification