Dukws and parts for sale.

From: Dukw (dukw@voyager.net)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 09:41:03 PDT

I have a lot of dukws and dukw parts for sale. Too many to list.

I have over 40 Dukws for sale starting at $3,000.00 (poor condition) and
going up to fully operational including 2 coast guard approved tour dukws.

Due to the death of my brother (Frank for those who knew him) I am reducing
my inventory and plan to sell everything.

I have many hard to find parts. Quantity pricing is available.

To list a few items.

NOS steering sectors.
Dukw Anchors
Fender Skirts
Surf Shields
Tire inflators
NOS Differentials complete drum to drum
Front brake drums and hubs
All gears for transmission and transfer case.
Complete transfer cases.

and much much more.

Email me if interested at: dukw@voyager.net

Hank LaBarbara