Re: [MV] Helicopter Sealed Bid at Surplus Property

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 09:26:31 PDT

Well said Lar and I agree. Also the data plate must be on the aircraft no
matter what type aircraft of classification. If the FAA catches you in one
that does not have a data plate be ready for some heavy fines and very
possibly jail time.

I have also flown some aircraft to the bone yards and it is indeed a sad
sight. I have been to Pima in Arizona both to the museum and their bone
yard. There are tons upon tons of very nice aircraft of all sorts out
there. You would need weeks to see it all.

Regards,

Ed