Re: [MV] How to register a HMMWV in NJ????

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 07:29:09 PDT

There's a "special group" in Trenton that takes care of those "matters". I
tried locally to do a 416 trailer and no matter what you say....go to
Trenton. You can talk to them on the fone before you go there.

Bring tracings/pictures of the data plate. Pictures from all sides. BTW, I
gave up....it's a single axle trailer and I just swap the plates from my
civilian trailer to the 416 when I want to use it.

Say your prayers before departing to Trenton...

Lar
www.antiquetelephone.com