Re: [MV] How to register a HMMWV in NJ????

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 05:18:26 PDT

You might encounter a problem with the Bill of Sale, especially if it's
from a title
company. I was advised that NJ has a problem with these. The owner of
Titles Unlimited got sent to jail for a year, accused of fraud. Too
many people
gave false information in getting the B of S, like misrepresenting the
value to
save on taxes and titling as an older vehicle to bypass emission
controls on kit
cars and hot rods.Titles Unlimited web site is down.
I guess all you can to is take your paperwork to DMV and see what they
say.
Joe Young