Re: [MV] How to register a HMMWV in NJ????

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 09:16:18 PDT

Having a title from another state usually does not
pose a problem in NJ, it's the Bill of Sale type that
can be a problem.
Antique/Historical plates are available via mail. A call
to Trenton and requesting the application is the
first step. Then just send the completed app., two
pictures (I send angle shots of front and rear so
all sides are shown), a photo copy of the title and
the application fee. The fee is a one time deal and
no inspection is required. I just tagged my two
5-tonners, a wrecker and cargo.
I have gone to Trenton when I needed the
plates right away and it was easy, maybe a half
an hour once inside.
Joe Young