Re: [MV] Vehicle titles in general.. - MS

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 11:36:09 PDT

When anyone asks about a title is that what really what they mean/want or is
it just a tag registration they need? In some state (like Ga.) all you need
is a bill of sale (for year 1985 and older) that will get you a tag and the
registration which as I understand it is then good for a new tag in all
states you might move to. Wayne

And if you have to have a title here is what you need for Georgia maybe
other states has something like that.

http://www.dmvs.ga.gov/motor/titles/titlebond.asp