RE: [MV] Sandblasting notes

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 19:23:38 PDT

I just finished sandblasting my Volvo 6X6 Saturday, I have a friend that has a sandblasting business and he let's me use his equipment on weekends so I only have to pay for the sand I use. He has two 500# pots and a nice positive pressure hood. I blasted the interior as well as the exterior in four hours only stopped to fill the pot once, but it took three hours to wash all the sand out of it.

 I painted the Volvo today, four gallons of Forest Green...man I'm beat!!

G.R.Baker