rooms in Aberdeen

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 19:25:32 PDT

If you are going to Aberdeen and would like to reserve a room at the
Sheraton, which is the nicest hotel in the area that is semi reasonably
priced, please let me know immediately. We need at least 10 rooms to get
a discounted rate off the $97.00 room rate per night, plus taxes.

There are a few other hotels in the area that are in the $65 - $95 per
night rate, but they are not as nice as the Sheraton.

Please let me know ASAP, as there won't be any rooms available in the
next few weeks.

PS: You DO NOT have to be a participant in the convoy to be a part of
our group rate, provided they are available.

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator