FW: [MV] Vehicle titles in general.. - MS

From: machinehop5@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 14:21:08 PDT

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:20 PM
To: 'Jeff Gatton'
Subject: RE: [MV] Vehicle titles in general.. - MS

All GL spy's on this list stop reading here:

"The gal said I had to pay MS
tax (5% on vehicles) since GL was an "out-of-state"
dealer (Scottsdale, AZ). I tried showing her on the
invoice where it said I paid 7% MS tax already. She
asked if I had proof that GL paid that back to MS.
Yeah right, like I have that."

  This is an interesting subject about GL and you having to pay "Sales Tax"
twice on the same item. I wonder if GL really does forward the collected
sales taxes to each State or are they just stealing it.

  Why do we have to find/do GL's paperwork/money trail anyway and why is the
DMV asking you to do it? I guess it's just easier to bend over and take it
up the tailpipe and pay double tax...lol.