Re: [MV] FW: [MVlist] Wanted, Stuart Radiator Part(s)

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 17:53:38 PDT

if it is a Modine Radiator and you have the part
number Modine has the old radiator drawings still.

Most likely you will need hand formed tanks unless
there is a modern one in production.

Going to go copper\brass or aluminum? Most radiator
manufacturers are pushing aluminum radiators these
days as they are more effiecent then the copper\brass
that they used to use.

Be careful though prices are all over the place they
can go from $1500 to $750 and depending on the size
some shops can not make the wider cores.

I would try Modine, Griffin Raditor and Cooled by Ice,
all addresses available by Google search.

Yeah, I have been researching radiators lately.

Rick

--- "Hutterer, John (MPAU)"