Re: [MV] FW: [MVlist] Wanted, Stuart Radiator Part(s)

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 04:11:29 PDT

Aluminum won't work due to incompatibility with steel. Also the HD copper
with 5 tubes is very good at cooling this Cadillac beast. If you go copper,
there is a local company that made cores for me, solid copper with the
correct flanges. They bolted right together, work great!

I agree that the tank will have to be fabricated. Not a bad job at all.

Jon