Flamethrower Video

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 03:31:09 PDT

This is a compilation of flamethrower videos taken at Allegheny Arms &
Armor Museum's Living History Days. Both links are the same video, the
yahoo one isn't always available if too many people access it. The
second one should always work. 2.6mb

http://www.geocities.com/bloomautomatic/flame.wmv
http://www.rydberg.rice.edu/~hdunham/files/flame.wmv

The museum is in Smethport, PA (near Bradford) and this year's Living
History event is on June 11th. Events to include flamethrower demos and
rentals, live fire machine gun demos and rentals (we had a live quad .50
last year, plan to have it again), armor rides in the APC's, car
crushing, battle re-enactments and various displays. We have running
APC's, Ferrets, M110 self-propelled gun, M578 recovery vehicle, deuces,
a Humvee, a Gama Goat, and some other misc vehicles. Static displays
include M42 Duster, M48 Patton MBT, M55 self-propelled (prototype),
Soviet T-62, Soviet BMP-1 APC, Navy A-6 Intruder jet, M-151's, a UH-34
Choctaw helicopter, a Huey, some towed artillery and much more. The
Soviet pieces are all ex-Iraqi.

Check out www.armormuseum.com for more info, or email me.

Vince