Weird Paint?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 04:53:30 PDT

Gaag, I'm about to start painting small parts for my M756A2 project. I'm
planning on using Gillespie 24087. This is going to be a motorpool type
restoration. To that end I want to flatten the 24087 a bit. I know I can add flattening
agent and thats exactly what I plan to do. My question is this, once I have
figured out how much I need to get the paint where I want it, can I add the
flattener right to the gallon of paint? Will this affect shelf life of the paint?
I won't always be able to use a whole gallon at each setting.
Thanks,
Kenny