Re: [MV] Bought Open Cab CCKW after reading posting from list member.

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 04:48:11 PDT

Congratulations !

They are a nice truck. You do have some work to do, but it looks
like you have a solid truck to start with.

The last picture of the crane is that of a Schield-Bantam

http://www.cckw.org/weare_2004117.jpg is what my open cab looks like.

If you have technical questions, you can get expert help on the cckw
site: www.cckw.org

Good Luck

Steve AKA Dr Deuce(s) [8 of them]