Re: [MV] Olive Drab no. 3412 color ???

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 07:13:17 PDT

Also add in that these are vehicles that operated in a
harsh enviroment, were repainted frequently with
different manufacturers paint products over time and
war time conditions for WW2 vehicles and you can get a
variety all over the place. This is not a classic
Model t or Camaro that maybe got 1 or 2 paint jobs in
its lifetime.

Rick

--- "Adams-Graf, John" <John.Adams-Graf@fwpubs.com>

http://www.collect.com/interest/article.asp?Pub=MV&id=4600