RE: [MV] color of WW2 gensets

From: Adams-Graf, John (John.Adams-Graf@fwpubs.com)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 06:57:42 PDT

Terry, You are most welcome for the info...Hope it helps. There are several great dealers who supply paint who advertise in Military Vehicles Magazine. If you don't subscribe, send me a note off-list with your address and I will be more than happy to send you a copy (same goes for anyone else on the list!). You will find lots of good info to help you in your restoration.

As for A/N 319...yes that is what several dealers simply list as "319". Of course, one paint manufacturer's idea of 319 doesn't always match another manufacturer's idea of the color!

John A-G
Iola, WI USA