Re: [MV] Vehicle titles in general.. - MS The saga continues....

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 28 2005 - 11:11:22 PDT

Sounds like a matter to forward to the State Attorney
General Office of Cosumer Affairs and to the State
Treasurer as well as every other political officer you
can think off. I would carbon copy Government
Liquidation as well.

Elliot Spitzer from NY wants to make a name for
himself anyone from NY get the GL two step and want to
send him a letter?

Rick