Re: [MV] Bob has the means and knows his stuff!

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 04:58:37 PDT

John,

The main point that websites die is because the pages
are static and most never get updated, people change
service providers or most importantly it gets too
expensive or people don't feel like paying hosting
fees.

I think that the web is a great place for doing
primary research as far as whats available out there
and it saves road trips to places just to find out if
they have the material you need.

There are some great sites out there, AFV Interiors
comes to mind but it has had the bandwidth hosting fee
issues as have any successful website.

Care to elaborate on what a trained historian is? I
have a history degree and don't think I was trained in
anything except memorizing dates.

Rick
Former website owner

--- "Adams-Graf, John" <John.Adams-Graf@fwpubs.com>

labrg@emory.edu&rnum=3&hl=en#18bd4262c792864c">http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.guns/browse_thread/thread/25e047e6ea54fc70/18bd4262c792864c?q=labrg@emory.edu&rnum=3&hl=en#18bd4262c792864c

labrg@emory.edu&rnum=8&hl=en#a16b70dd3b92355d">http://groups-beta.google.com/group/sci.military.moderated/browse_thread/thread/178e546da077286b/a16b70dd3b92355d?q=labrg@emory.edu&rnum=8&hl=en#a16b70dd3b92355d

labrg@emory.edu&rnum=40&hl=en#32e3961c349bc541">http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.motorcycles/browse_thread/thread/7c3f393f94089e6b/32e3961c349bc541?q=labrg@emory.edu&rnum=40&hl=en#32e3961c349bc541