Re: [MV] CDL's & MV's

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 10:16:19 PDT

So if I drive through MA pulling my log splitter and
my state does not require a tag then I have to stop at
the local DMV and get a tag? I think this is what Ryan
was getting at. That would require that every driver
have intimate knowledge of ever motor vehicle related
law for each state that they pass through.

Rick