Re: [MV] CDL's & MV's

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 15:31:53 PDT

Glenn Shaw wrote:

> We are not talking about equipment.

Yes, I think we are, and in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania a log spliter on
wheels, a tar kettle on wheels, or a cement mixer on wheels and similar other
wheeled equipment that can't hold other items is not required to be tagged while
towed. Not even titled as far a I know. That is my home states law. No debate
from me, my DMV will not issue a tag for a log spliter.

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/