Re: [MV] Some questions about CCKW

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 19:17:41 PDT

Dan,

Much of the information you are looking for can be found on the pages of
the CCKW site. www.cckw.org

You can find existing owners serial numbers and nomeclature here:
http://www.cckw.org/cckw_database.htm

It will also give you an idea of where your serial number fits in the
yearly production time frame. There are people who frequent the CCKW
message board on the site that will be able to tell you the month your
truck was made.

The 1619 designation was used by GMC to define an open cab model and is
"technically" not part of the official serial number.

My official dataplate information was not mounted on the glove box door.
My truck was manufactured in 6/45.

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.