WWII 20ft. Maintance Trailer

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 18:55:11 PDT

List, I am going to look at what is said to be a
20Ft. WWII Maintance Trailer. Anyone know of such a
thing. It was described to me as being 20 ft. in
lenght. Roung corners on top. There are data plate(s)
on it but the guy did not recall what they said. There
are drawers, cabinets, and work benches inside and a
rear door that is heavy duty. I know this is not much
to go on. If I can get to it tomorrow I will have some
photos to post. If it is in good enough condtion I
plan on getting it even if it turns out not to be
WWII. I suspect that it might be post WWII but was
curious if such maintance trailers were built during
the war. There was also a 40Ft trailer at the same
location that was described as being a WWII Hospital
Trailer but it apparently has been destroyed. Any
info would be great. thanks
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507