Re: [MV] CDL's & MV's VERY LONG hit DELETE NOW

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 19:50:38 PDT

My experience hasn't been that of Rick's comment. I have been stopped over
the years in a vehicle that wasn't commercial and while deciding whether or
not to write a ticket the LEO has said "I see that you have a CDL so I'm
going to let you go with a verbal warning and ask you to be more careful
since you obviously use your CDL to make a living"

I have had other CDL holders to say the same thing, that Law Enforcements
Officers will usually give you a break when they see your CDL. What do you
base your comment on Rick?

Sonny