Re: [MV] 824.8 cubic inch engine

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun May 01 2005 - 23:35:01 PDT

"...824.8 cubic inch engine, America's biggest production engine ever"

Does that quote mean "to date"? If I recall, Hall-Scott built a whole
slew of the engines bigger than that. The H-S 6 cylinder in the dragon
wagons were something like 1090cu.in. Astounding.

Dan
Auburn, IN
1943 M3A1 White Halftrack
1963 M62 Diamond-T Wrecker (with a 602, BTW)