Re: [MV] Not a WWII Maintance Trailer

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 08:26:59 PDT

I've got a video of a Nike Hercules battery using these types of trailers.
They were pulled down the road by M135s. The batteries were matched up with
their equipment at Fort Bliss where they trained on it and then towed the
whole mess across country to where ever they were initially deployed. Later
installations were built from the ground up without mobile components.
    Go here to download or view the video
http://www.redstone.army.mil/history/nikesite/nikeherc.html

about 21 MB.
Ronzo