Re: [MV] M62 parts questions

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 23:49:57 PDT

Hi again,

Thanks to all for the responses, either to the list or direct. I do not
think that I did a good job of explaining the hollow distributor cap
contact in my new cap, so here are links to a couple of pictures:

http://dmaguire.home.mchsi.com/cap0002.jpg
http://dmaguire.home.mchsi.com/cap0005.jpg

In the first picture, you can see that the lower left contact is hollow
with traces of solder. The remaining contacts (except for that of the
lower right) are filled with solder. The second picture is a close-up.

So, oh gurus of capus distributorae, is this normal?

Dan
Auburn, IN