Re: [MV] [R-390] Meters and Radium-226........ speedomtrs NEXT?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 03 2005 - 20:53:41 PDT

The Army went though all their old trucks and collected those types of
speedometer quite a while back. I had been awarded a M62 on a national sale
back when the good ole DRMS was still selling trucks(early 1990's) and
in-between the time I bided and the time I went to pickup a crew came to the
yard and removed all they found. When I complained they gave me the choice
of my money back or take it as-is. I took the truck. My high bid was less
than 3500.00 and NO 10% or sales tax added! It had been upgraded to the
multifuel engine, too. Wayne