Re: [MV] list traffic - new topic

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 06:50:31 PDT

Well all these answers will depend if there were an
MWO's applied to your sheilds and if they were ever
actually used.

You did not specify if this was a combat class or as
issued from factory restoration. Also color shading
will depend on an number of factors depending on how
you read the contracts which were written in invisible
ink and tended to be changed on the fly. The Acme
company was know for its substandard products as shown
by several product liability lawsuits filed by one,
Wiley E. Coytoe of Flat spot Arizona.

Rick