Re: [MV] list traffic - new topic

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 19:46:35 PDT

There goes Everette, starting up another discussion, this time about
sheilds, how they can be used, who has some spare sheilds, what can
sheilds be used for, then what is the shield grade, is GL5 ok for a
shield or should I use GL1 for my shield. After all GL1 has worked for
years as my shield...

Then we will get into where to buy shields. What about those new
chinese shields. What is going on with the manufacturers sending
shields over to china. How about those mexican shields. Now I have
some shields that were brought in from an old eastern block country.
Next Everette will start talking about sheilds that were buried long ago
and were recently discovered in his backyard. Then someone will realize
that there are a whole bunch of shields just down the road, but they are
very corroded and not looking too good. Then before you know it someone
will start posting pictures of sheilds. Before you know it I will have
a garage full of shields of various vintage, then I will start selling
sheilds from my garage on Ebay. My wife will threaten to leave unless I
quickly get rid of all of my shields. Soon my neighbors, who I thought
were my friends, will start heckling me about the number of sheilds in
my yard. Then the police will come and question me about my shields.
Where did i get them, why do I have so many?? Do I mean any harm by
having all of these darn shields. Then the government will start shield
registration. Before you know it there will be questions about sheild
registation. We will have to weigh our sheilds, pay taxes on our
shields and just plain worry about whether or not we are doing the right
thing with our shields. Then there will be commercial shields vs
private shields and we will need different licenses for each. Then they
will get rare and shield hoarding will become common place. Soon people
will want to start color matching shields like they used to be. Then
some company named GL will start doling out shields and charge
ridiculous prices for broken shields when cheaper and better ones were
available long ago. Then ............
Gawd where are those little pills.....
Gulp, swallow...more coffee please....
Whew that was close.