Aberdeen- Convoy-for sale stuff and shopping list

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 07:40:13 PDT

Hello list, Will be leaving for Aberdeen from metro Detroit may 11.
Unfortunately will be leaving the milveh vehicle home again and instead
be arriving in the comfort of the Town and Country. Last year did the
same thing and embarrassed my children by participating in the convoy.
On the plus side we are easy pick out on the 2004 pics and videos.
Warning, I have signed up again to ride in the convoy. Even in a
minivan it was a lot of fun.

I have a C pillar for a soft top humvee that I will be bringing along
in case someone needs it. I have a number of automatic slack adjusters
for air brakes on trailers. Don't know alot about them. They are new,
Bendix part # 065344. If someone is interested I can bring those.

I will be looking for a ring mount for my deuce, and a whistler turbo
to replace my perfectly good quiet one. If you have these please
contact me. Which ring mount is appropriate for a Vietnam era vehicle?

See you there, Dave McConnell