Re: [MV] helpful list acronyms translated

From: bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 11:00:23 PDT

This really clears up a lot of the questions I have had since I became
involved with Military Vehicles.

Does anyone know where I can find a plug that fits into the dashboard
recepticle on my M54A2? or do they realy not exist?

Also, now that the subject has come up, Am I really supposed to be
putting gas in my M1008 instead of diesel?

Bruce MVPA 23824