RE: [MV] [MVlist] The Last B-17- How Soon They Forget

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 12:52:41 PDT

There are more important things than money! Too bad I've had to deal
with many people that either forgot it, or never realized it. And it's a
shame that ol gal is getting grounded.

One of the things I like about the MV hobby is that most of the guys in
it are cheap. I can pick up surplus items and parts for very little,
which is awesome. However there's always a handful of ____s that are out
to make a small fortune asking wayyyyyy too much (like several times the
retail value).

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, NRA, Mopar Alley, MVCC, & Saint Jame's
Grenadier Member
1952 M38A1
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium