Gun boat sold

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 16:31:39 PDT

Unbelievable, that gun boat sold for just 90k.
Another 24k and it would have been operational...what
an incredible steal. With all that was there, that
was a half million dollar ship easy. We should have
bought it. Just a couple of us could have easily
handled the price, trouble was the high cost of fuel
to run it. I think my kids boat costs about 2k a day
to operate and her's is only a 128'... oh well,
there's still two tugs up for bid in Hawaii! lol