Re: [MV] Are we going to let this happen?

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 19:15:27 PDT

Can some enlightened soul please explain what a 10 day
suspension really teaches. I graduated from HS in 1985
and even then it was ludicrous.

Lets see if I get this right. I am bad go to
principals office get suspended for a day. Not bad,
stay home while friends at school and I am sitting at
home sleeping late and watching TV enjoying day off.
Parents at work.

proceed to take arm and swipe off principals desk.
Instant 5 day vacation.

Yeah, suspension that will teach 'em. Never did it but
watched kids in neighborhood do it all the time.

Rick