RE: [MV] Are we going to let this happen?

From: David Ashley (imjustdave@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 09:10:44 PDT

Ok don't tell my wife this she's a teacher. But most school administrators
and teachers are more of a dictator ship towards students and adults to be
honest, then peace makers and such especially when it comes to breaking or
bending a rule. Lets face it everyone wants students in high school to be
responsible and such but no rights of some freedom are extended.

I'm glad the student answered, and talked as long as possible to the parent,
and the amount of time spent on that important phone call, was minimal
compared to the suspension time 10 days compared to 10-20min call. If he
was at work say a fast food place it would have been a little bit of a pain
but he wouldn't have been fired maybe docket a little pay but not treated
like a criminal ....

David Ashley